Sunday 30 January 2011

New Challenge Blog xxx

Hi there
I've decided to take the plunge and start a new wee challenge blog all on my wee own!
I'm looking for some Dt members to join my team, maybe 5 or 6 crafters with different styles, abilities and ages!
All you need to do to enter the Dt call is be a crafter of all ranges, styles and ages! You dont have to be an experience crafter, all newbies are welcome! The only must is you that you have an active blog and be able make a creation every two weeks!
If you are interested you can email at dreamvalley@sky.com!

The challenge blog it's self will run fortnightly on a Sunday with a fab new challenge for all you fab crafters out there! the challenges them selves will vary from challenge to challenge covering a wide range a techniques. The challenge blog will start on the 27th of February opening with a fab 1st challenge and a great wee prize for our winner!

Please stay tuned for more details to come! and if any of you out there want to sponsor the challenge please get in touch at the email above! if you have any questions or need any more info please don't hesitate to contact me!

Hugs Melly

5 comments:

Debs said...

whoop whoop...check you out Missus...goodluck..i'll be tuning in every fortnight!!...i'd apply for the DT but i think ive too many fingers in too may pies at the moment..lol...:0)

hugs
Debs x

Susie said...

Hey Melly, well done for taking the plunge! HOpe it all goes smoothly!! Susie x

Made by Mandy said...

Well done on setting up this new challenge Melly and good luck xxx

I'll be back on the 27th :)

MagsB said...

Good luck, hun! I'll be following with interest! (And I've taken the plunge and e-mailed you about the DT - but I am still a newbie, so if I'm not up to scratch, well, never mind!!)

luv, Mags x

Annemaritta said...

Hi and would you like to be added to Feline Playful Challenge and Winners pages? It also is a great way to get more visitors and followers.

Looking forward the 27th :)