Sunday 11 December 2011

Winners Challenge 21

Good morning all

Thank you to everyone that entered our wee Sparkle Challenge! We had a fab number of entries and some incrediable creations! The lovely winner will win the fab wee prize donated my the lovely Mags but we can only have one winner

So the random org thing picked


No. 48 that's MsPlum

Well done sweetie
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3


No. 23 - Jennie B


No. 68 - Simi


No. 239 - Linda Dekker


Well done girls!
Take our wee Top 3 Badge for your blog!!

See you all later today for the last but exciting Challenge of the year!
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

3 comments:

Simi said...

wow... I´m happy, thanks for the Top3 ... I can´t believe it...

have a nice day
Simi

Jenny said...

And me too. So so so happy. Thanks so much. hugs x

Linda said...

Thanks for choose me in the top 3, and congrats to the other winners
hugs Linda