Sunday 30 September 2012

Challenge 42 - GO PINK

Well hello my lovelies

I do hope to find all you lovely crafters well out there and finding some time to get your craft on??
I find the colder months are the perfect time to craft away the days!

This fortnight is a very Special Challenge, its rather close to my heart and I know a lot of women and men will feel the same

GO PINK
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Yip, its almost the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we decided that the best way to end it was wit a good old PINK challenge! We want you to go very girly and make a very very very PINK crafty creation! Just make anything at all you fancy but its gotta be PINK!

We have two prizes up for grabs this time


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrap booking  I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Winner gets $10 voucher for their shop

and

One lucky winner will win a Special prize donated by MELLY

Two fab prizes for 2 lucky winners!
Here's some PINK inspiration from the team to get you all crafting






Melly




___________________________________________________________________

Now remember please follow our rules to be eligible for our prizes and just add your name in the linky below! We look forward to seeing all you PINK creations

Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx


17 comments:

Claire Spielman said...

New to your blog and challenge!! Thanks for going PINK ...it will bring more awareness to this horrendous disease. Your DT did a marvelous job on their creations....very inspiring. I don't own any of the stamps (AS YET) so I've entered a VERY pink design.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely DT inspiration - thanks for sharing! Helen x

Unknown said...

These designs are all very lovely, and if I was to judge, I’m definitely going to have a hard time choosing the winner. What I love about all of these is that they are not just charming and adorable, but each design has something relevant to say about breast cancer awareness. You can definitely tell what the message is just by simply looking at their designs. Kudos to the design team for giving us some inspirational samples!

Max Macbeth

CraftyGirl said...

Your DT’s made great projects! Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Great projects by DT!

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

catherine said...

Great theme for the challenge and great cards from the dT
x catherine

Sonia said...

Super Fabulous Creations.. Great JOB DT!!!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I love all the pink! Great creations from the DT!

zub momi said...

Wonderful creations by the DT :)

Unknown said...

Stunning DT cards and entries to raise awareness- thanks for the challenge.

Unknown said...

Love all the different ideas the DT came up with! They are all so beautiful! Thanks for letting me play! Hugs,
Cissy

Karen C said...

Not sure where Mr Linky is hiding tonight... I will attach my link here. Hope that is okay??

http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/think-pink/

Hugs,
Karen Christensen

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another great challenge with lovely DT work. Judy x

Betty said...

Great DT cards and challenge
Bettyxxx

Seafield Jo said...

A gorgeous selection of cards from the DT. Thanks for another great challenge.

Jo :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous gorgeous creations from everyone!!

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx