Sunday 28 October 2012

Challenge 44 - Glitter and Bling

Well hello my lovelies

Is the snow started where you are?
We had a few flurries here yesterday around 5 o'clock but nothing landed, but up in Aberdeen they had a good few inches lying in the ground! Winter is definitely here!

Its a excuse us crafters need to hide in the warmth and get crafting more lol

Thanks to all that entered out spooky Halloween Challenge, we had some fab entrants! Just scroll down and see if your our lucky winner!!

This fortnights Challenge is another easy peasy one and perfect for Christmas crafting

GLITTER AND BLING

Thats it!
We want to see all your sparkle and twinkley cards, scrapbook layouts and any crafting creation you want! As long as you follow our rules you are eligible to win our wee prize!

And whats the prize this time??

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. 
We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. 
I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. 
We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep " Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

The lucky winner will receive 4 fab images!

The DT were very lucky to receive some of the fab images to use on their projects




 
Great inspiration for you all if I do say so myself!

Remember just add your name in the linky below and please follow our rules to be eligible to win any of our prizes! If you don't follow the rules then I'm sorry but you can't win!!
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx


13 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful variety of DT creations, stunning./ a great challenge too which should bring in a lot of gorgeous entrants...luv annie♥

Angela said...

I'm loving the glitter and bling...thanks for the fun challenge!

Teresa said...

Fabulous DT work and another great challenge thank you. Teresa xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab cards dt, you can't beat a bit of glitter and bling. janex

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous, inspirational creations from the DT x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Nat said...

Great challenge & fantastic DT cards.
Natx

Marina said...

Hi!
I'm here too.
Thanks
Marina xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, that is a lot of inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

cotnob said...

Beautiful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Pauline
x

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Wow, i love the DT projects!

Thanks for this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Just look at all of this talent! What a fabulous job, DT!

Anonymous said...

Just look at all of this talent! What a fabulous job, DT!

ang said...

I am so so sorry, linked my blog and not my card, I normally check so sorry, but thank-you for the kind comment angxxxx