Monday 28 September 2015

Challenge # 116 - Recipe

 Good morning and a Happy Monday to you all

Thanks to all the gorgeous creations and VERY talented folk 
that entered our last challenge. 
Thank you all for taking part.

I would also like to say Thank our sponsors
of our Challenge Crafts and Me and The Hobby House


PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY 10 CHALLENGES


INCLUDING DREAM VALLEY



The Challenge this fortnight is 


RECIPE

You can go Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal




We Have Two Sponsors this fortnight they are



Crafts and Me


and


The Hobby House


Please read the Rules for our Challenge 
they are on the Side-Bar



Carole
Using Patterned Paper, Pink and Faux Stitching

CATHY
Pearls or Gems - Lace or Ribbons - Die-Cuts



Jennifer
Flowers, Pink, Die-Cuts

Patterned Paper, Pink, Stitching Real or Faux 

Lisa
Patterned Paper, Pink, Stitching Real and/or Faux


Mags B

Flowers, Embossing, Blue

Marlene
using Pearls, Ribbon/Lace and Die- Cuts

N-Eva
Pearls or GemsPatterned Paper / Flowers

Shona
Patterned Paper/Pink/Faux Stitching



Traceymo
pink,diecuts & flowers


PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR RULES

5 comments:

Tiziana Biagioli said...

Hi everybody
I can not enter my card I leave here under my link
Good day and compliments to all of you
http://sweetandcoloured.blogspot.it/2015/09/simply-magnolia-cas-or-fully-loaded.html
XOXO
Tiziana

Fikreta said...

great dt cards

Karen said...

Stunning DT creations! So many themes and styles... all perfectly lovely. Thank you for the inspiration and fun challenge. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

NanaConnie said...

I am sorry that you had to remove my card for having it entered into too many challenges. I didn't check the rules and I should have. I'll do better next time. :-D

cheiro urgia said...

Sorry for the missunderstanding about my entry, it's only the wrapping I'm entering at Dream Valley and that's only linked to 3 challenges, which is quite according to the rules.
The 14 challenges are meant for the fairy card, but what I'm entering at Dream Valley is the wrapping.
I thought it was clear enough as there are 2 different challenge listings at the end of each project, and I've chosen the picture of the wrapping to be displaced in your link-up, not the card. Also, the card doesn't include all required bingo elements.

Regards, V